How Can We Help?
QR Code Help
Please see the help videos/articles below for instructions on downloading each QR code.
• Please remember to always use the downloaded file direct from the QR code generator.
• Never take screen shots, crop or alter your QR code in any way! This will affect the image quality which could prevent your QR code from being scannable.
• Always be sure to scan your code yourself to make sure it works before submitting for print.
CREATE CUSTOM QR CODES FOR TWITTER, FACEBOOK, WEBSITE LINK, TEXT, EMAIL, SMS, WIFI, BITCOIN, APP STORE, IMAGES, MP3 + MORE
You can download/save a high-quality PDF copy of your business profile’s QR code from the Venmo app. First, tap the “Share” button on the home screen of your business profile (it may also be shown as the “Scan” button). When you open the scanner and tap “Venmo Me,” you’ll see your business profile’s QR code along with your profile picture. Tap the share button on the right-hand side and save it or email it to yourself so you can access the file and upload it into your template.
STEP 1 – Go to Your Profile
Told you it would be easy.
STEP 2 – Access Your Menu
Once you have the menu open, look for the “QR Code” option. Tap it to open your QR code.
STEP 3 – Share Your QR Code
Using the share option in the top right corner, send the QR Code to your email as a PNG file.
STEP 4 – Print and Use
Add your new Instagram QR code to printed material, a stand near the street (so that anyone can snap it in passing) or just display it on a laptop or iPad screen for people to scan from there.
To get your QR code you have to click on the “get payment” option on your Amazon pay page on the Amazon app. Step 6: Now tap on the “Download QR”: After you click on the “get payments” option, another page with your QR code will appear.
- Login to your Cash App account
- Click on your profile photo visible on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the QR code in the top left
- Click the “share” button in the top right and download it to your device or email it to yourself
Zelle® QR code provides peace of mind knowing you can send money to the right person, without typing an email address or mobile number.
- Find Zelle® in your banking app, click “Send,” then click on the QR code icon displayed at the top of the “Select Recipient” screen.
- Your phone’s camera will open.
- To send money using a Zelle® QR code, simply point your camera at the recipient’s Zelle® QR code, enter the amount, hit “Send,” and the money is on the way!
When sending money to someone new, it’s always important to confirm the recipient is correct by reviewing the displayed name before sending money.
How do I find my own Zelle® QR code?
To locate your own Zelle® QR code, click the “My Code” tab. From here you can view your QR code and use the print and share icons to text, email or print your Zelle® QR code.
After scanning a Zelle® QR code and landing on zellepay.com, I located my bank, but it says the ability to use a Zelle® QR code is coming soon. Now what do I do?
Your bank or credit union will offer Zelle® QR code soon. In the meantime, you can still send money to those you know and trust by opening your banking app and sending money using the recipient’s U.S. mobile number or email address.
After scanning a Zelle® QR code and landing on zellepay.com, I located my bank, but it says the ability to use a Zelle® QR code is coming soon. I know my financial institution offers Zelle® QR code, so now what?
When in doubt, open your bank or credit union app and navigate to Zelle®. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle® QR code, you will be able to click the QR code icon displayed at the top of the “Select Recipient” screen, scan the QR code and send money. If they do not yet offer Zelle® QR code, you can still send money the way you have before by using the recipients U.S. mobile number or email address.